Which Compote:3 Pots of Clotilde’s Fruit Compote (1 flavour of your choice)
Ingredients:250g mascarpone, 16 finger biscuits, 4 egg yolks, 50g caster sugar, cocoa powder.
- Put 4 dessert cups into the fridge before starting to keep them cool.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a bowl until they turn white.
- Add the mascarpone and continue whisking until smooth.
- Take out the dessert cups from the fridge and put 2 finger biscuits in each one of them.
- Add ¾ pot of Clotilde’s Compote and put another 2 biscuits over.
- Pour the mascarpone cream over and put each tiramisu cup in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle some cocoa powder.